Best Absorbing CoQ10 Available
Aceva utilizes the highest absorbing form of CoQ10 called ubiquinol. To date, every clinical trial has shown Ubiquinol to provide vastly superior results to that of conventional CoQ10.
The Ubiquinol form of CoQ10 is required for 95% of your cellular energy production due to its ability to protect the integrity of the mitochondria (the energy producing part of the cell). Research has shown ubiquinol potential to improve your energy production, cardiovascular health, gum health and longevity*.
Ubiquinol helps to maintain cardiovascular health by protecting the arterial system of the body*. If the essential levels of CoQ10 are allowed to decline, and the body's vital organs cannot meet their energy requirements, the results are deteriorated health, fatigue, and most commonly, impaired heart muscle function. CoQ10 is an vital nutrient for the heart health.
Preliminary studies have shown that Ubiquinol levels diminish as we age and therefore increasing levels may have an effect on objective markers for aging (cardiovascular compromise and fatigue).
Individuals with bleeding gums or periodontal disease can benefit from the ubiquinol form of CoQ10. By helping cells create the energy necessary for healing and repair, CoQ10 supplementation can effectively help manage gum disease*.
The following drugs may cause a deficiency of CoQ10:
HMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitors (Statins)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) softgel one to three times daily with meals or as recommended by your health care professional.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take any medication or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Formulated To Be Free of Allergens Derived From:
Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, artificial preservatives, sweeteners, colors and flavors.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
References and Research Abstracts Supporting CoQ10 (Ubiquinol)
1. Ghirlanda, Giovanni, et al. “Evidence of Plasma CoQ10-Lowering Effect by HMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitors: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study.” The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology 33.3 (1993):226-229.
2. “Ubiquinol Depleting Medicines And Prescription Drugs”. Ubiquinol.org. N.p., 2016. Web. 26 Oct. 2016.
3. Hosoe K, Kitano M, Kishida H, et al. Study on safety and bioavailability of ubiquinol (Kaneka QH(trade mark) after single and 4-week multiple
oral administration to healthy volunteers. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2006 Aug 17.
4. Shults CW, Oakes D, Kieburtz K, et al. Effects of coenzyme Q10 in early Parkinson disease: evidence of slowing of the functional decline. Arch Neurol. 2002 Oct;59(10):1541-50.
5. Rozen TD, Oshinsky ML, Gebeline CA,, et al. Open label trial of coenzyme Q10 as a migraine preventive. Cephalalgia 2002;22:137-41.
6. Cordero MD, Santos-García R, Bermejo-Jover D, et al. Coenzyme Q10 in salivary cells correlate with blood cells in fibromyalgia: improvement in clinical and biochemical parameter after oral treatment. Clin Biochem 2012;45:509-11.
7. Morisco, C., B. Trimarco, and M. Condorelli. “Effect of coenzyme Q10 therapy in patients with congestive heart failure: a long-term multicenter randomized study.” The clinical investigator 71.8 (1993):S134-S136.
8. Alehagen, Urban, et al. “Cardiovascular mortality and N-terminalproBNP reduced after combined selenium and coenzyme Q10 supplementation: a 5-year prospective randomized doubleblind placebo-controlled trial among elderly Swedish citizens.” International journal of cardiology 167.5 (2013): 1860-1866.
9. Langsjoen, P., R. Willis, and K. Folkers. “Treatment of essential hypertension with coenzyme Q 10.” Molecular aspects of medicine 15 (1994): s265-s272.
10. Alf D, Schmidt ME, Siebrecht SC. Ubiquinol supplementation enhances peak power production in trained athletes: a double-blind, placebo controlled study. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 2013;10:24.